Thursday, January 26, 2012

Trying to trace/ find more of unidentifiable statues? Got in PA and MA about 20 years ago...?

I'm trying to find more in the series of statues that I bought upon occasion in the 1980s, of a perhaps "Revolutionary War"-dressed couple (at the least, pre-Victorian without all the frills) in different poses-- playing a harp, playing billiards, playing violin, etc. The statues had no markings on the bottom most of the time, I have one that has an "N" on the bottom with a curved line over it with what would look like 5 or 6 "flower petals" above the line. This eBay link can show you similar-- you will notice it has a "P" instead of an N but it's the same marking.



These statues were not "shiny" as in, "glossy". They also didn't appear to be terribly expensive (I think I paid about $20 for them back then), and I was only able to find them when I went down to PA Dutch Country, and I think I found one in Saltmarsh in New Bedford, MA.



http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...



Any help would be appreciated-- even just to ID! Cheers.

Trying to trace/ find more of unidentifiable statues? Got in PA and MA about 20 years ago...?
SALTMARSH'S IN NEW BEDFORD? THAT IS WHERE I AM FROM. I USE TO SELL BOOKS THERE OFTEN. I DO BELIEVE THEY R CLOSED UP AS OF COUPLE YRS AGO.

SORRY 4 THE CAPS, 1 HAND.

Teeth Whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment