Friday, January 27, 2012

Have you ever received a something from a total stranger then they asked you to pay it forward?

Paying it forward. What did you received or did you give kindness. Did you pay it forward?

I have many times.

First I lost my wallet, a few days later I got it back all intacked, with all the money too. It was left in my mail box no note. A few years later I found a wallet so I did the same thing.

I once paid for a bus ticket for the person next in line.

I have brought a flower and gave it to a ramdon person walking by. It may not be something of value as long as it was a kind thought and you made that person feel like all is not bad in this world.

What was your Pay it forward and how did you feel about doing it. And if you have that persons reaction what was it?

Have you ever received a something from a total stranger then they asked you to pay it forward?
YES. my list can keep going on. its a wonderful feeling. makes me feel real good about myself and being human. THE other day a nice gentlemen sat talking to my daughter and ended up given her 20 dollars.shes only4 . me i gave a guy money who was stuck at the pumps.for gas im always given peoples rides i see walking.stop to see if someone needs help thats stuck on the side of the street.selling my vehicle really rteally cheap to help out peolple new to town. on and on... i enjoyed the movie very much


No comments:

Post a Comment