Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need an antique vase appraisal and possible history?

I have a Kaufmann vase,13 3/4 inches tall, 6 inches wide at the center.. yellow background with Victoria Austria painted scene of a man and woman, 2 handles trimmed in gold, flowers on center back, gold trim around the top and bottom of vase. It has the number 256 stamped on the bottom in gold. It has Austria stamped in blue and a lined figure with a D in one corner of it. It also has what looks like a 12 imprinted into the base before finishing. I am curious about the history and value of the vase. It was given to my grandmother in 1930.My grandmother was told it was over 100 years old then. If anyone can give me any info on this vase please email me . Thank you

I need an antique vase appraisal and possible history?
bring it to an antique shop and ask them for help


No comments:

Post a Comment