Thursday, January 26, 2012

Please help me answer these "personification" questions...?

suggest actions or attribute which resembles that of a human being

1. a noisy clock

2. the buzzing of mosquitoes

3. rice grains ready for harvest

4. an old abandoned house

5. a skyscraper

6. wilted flowers

7. endless line of ants

8. a cold rainy day

9. the sputtering of a car engine

10. the sea with tiny rippling of waves





thanks so much for your help...

Please help me answer these "personification" questions...?
I could see these all being a way to describe a person, people, or society. If you would like me to write analogies for you, please contact me!
Reply:um ok....to me humans dont buzz...and 3,4,5,6,7,8,9, 10 dont seem to be able to apply to humans...dontknow if that helped or not tho; ..

coach fur boots

No comments:

Post a Comment