Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need to find this particular greeting card, anyone know where i can find it?

On the front is shows a hunky man, with the caption saying something along the lines " he buys you flowers, cooks your dinner, tells you that he loves you" etc," but there is one little problem?" and you open it up and you see that the hunk as a micro penis! |I wanted to buy it for my ex ( who really did have a small penis and say " I saw this and thought of you, merry xmas x"

so has anyone seen the card or know where i would find it?

I need to find this particular greeting card, anyone know where i can find it?
HAHA, that would be good for a laugh or two.

It seems like I saw something like that at the local Hallmark. You might try looking there, or online.



Happy holidays!
Reply:No. But thats very funny.Don't expect him to be smiling too much though.


No comments:

Post a Comment