Monday, January 30, 2012

Nightmare with extreme senses?

I had a nightmare two nights ago. I was hanging towels out on the washing line and a helicopter crashed into the field beside me (I have a terrifying fear of helicopters - I run and hide when I hear them coming) The difference with this nightmare was that I could actually hear everything that was going on - the birds in the trees, the creaking noise of the washing line, and traffic noise in the background. I could smell the trees and grass and flowers. It felt very strongly like I was actually there and it felt extremely real. I woke up absolutely traumatised, and haven't slept well since. Now I'm anxious about going to sleep everynight. Does anyone know any websites where I can read more information about nightmares with information about senses during a nightmare? Thanks.

Nightmare with extreme senses?
I'm not really helpful, but in my opinion, now you are just thinking a lot about this, you should relax. try forgeting this. when something traumatising happens, our mind is affected, so then we have troubles, like you have problems with going to sleep. just try to forget this and move on, nothing happened.



through time you will get better. many things happens to me and I'm all hurt, but after time, it all goes away.
Reply:I have no help for u i guess but i would pick that dream over the one i had where i was Hunting the Stuffed animals called popels.. i killed them all but the soccer ball so I'm left pissed off unable to kill the damn thing.



I'm sure if you Google what your looking for you will find it, but i enjoy the dreams that feel real fun parts when you can figure out your dreaming and do whatever you want Fly etc. good luck with all that


No comments:

Post a Comment