Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you pay for INCOMING CALLS on your cellular phone?

Do you pay for INCOMING calls?

Why do we have to cover the investment/operating costs of the cell phone companies in this country (USA)?

If I open a restaurant, or want to sell flowers, or whatever, I have to pay all my expenses. Right?

Why should we allow the phone companies to charge TWICE for the same call?!

I know the REASONS (cell vs land-lines; it is more expensive to provide service over cell vs land-lines). My point is that I DON'T CARE about the expenses that the company has. That is THEIR problem, isn't it?!

If there are problems in the Middle-east, the price of oil goes up. If there is a problem with some fruit, the cost goes up. I KNOW about that. What I am talking about is charging a call at BOTH ENDS (WHEN it is a cell call--I am NOT talking about land-lines).

Could any company say, "We are going to charge you for the orange juice that you ordered AS WELL AS the orange juice that you drank, because our expenses are so great?"

Educated answers are hoped for (WHO controls this?)

Do you pay for INCOMING CALLS on your cellular phone?
I don't pay for incoming calls that the person who is calling me's problem not mine you should talk to your phone company if this is the case with you because it is really really unfair



good luck
Reply:Why not? You pay taxes on your money twice don't you? Once when you earn it and again when you purchase something with it. That's life!


No comments:

Post a Comment