Friday, January 27, 2012

Dialog between characters in writing views please?

Patiently i argued tripping over one lie after the other. Only you can learn alone that there is a fine line between a regret and a grantee of forever in a relationship. I can't describe how sick i felt. Refusing to eat, punishing myself for giving angry to this naive mind. Then the question came to me.



Who had he chosen to be envy?



Out of all of the girls i saw him with one of them must play apart of this madness in my head. Apart of me still believes in the good times. I chose to believe that everything that happened was real. Like a flower i was and he was attracted to me. He picked me and cared for me up until the time that he failed to realize that if you never show a flower a little love it will just die.



"He betrayed you" said Sophie.



These tears that i cry make me the master of my mistakes i made. I am my own victim.



"You were just a game to him, another person to guilt trip and drag down with him" Sophie looked at me with a stern face. One which mothers give

Dialog between characters in writing views please?
First person view- "Patiently," I argued, tripping over one lie after the other. Only you could learn alone that there was a fine line between a regret and a guarantee of forever in a relationship. I couldn't describe how sick I felt. Refusing to eat, punishing myself for giving into anger for this naive mind. Then the question came to me.



Who had he chosen to envy?



Out of all of the girls, I saw him with one of them. He played a part of this madness in my head. A part of me still believed in the good times. I chose to believe that everything that happened was real. Like a flower I was and he was attracted to me. He picked me and cared for me up until the time that he failed to realize that if you never showed a flower a little love, it will just die.



"He betrayed you," said Sophie.



These tears that I cried made me the master of the mistakes I made. I was my own victim.



"You were just a game to him, another person to guilt trip and drag down with him." Sophie looked at me with a stern face. "One which mothers give to children who fall over in the playground through running."



"I know this is not end of him." As I spoke, I saw Sophie's eyebrows drop as her lips plucked forward.



"Just promise me you won't go back to him?" Sophie was clearly annoyed.



"I must join his games and gain control of the situation." Like a drunken tramp, I had lost everything, yet here I was in the gutter coming back for more. I couldn't deny that I didn't like Scott anymore, but I could hide my weakness.

-----------

Third person (omniscient or limited)- "Patiently," she argued, tripping over one lie after the other. Only she could learn alone that there was a fine line between a regret and a guarantee of forever in a relationship. She couldn't describe how sick she felt. Refusing to eat, punishing herself for giving into anger for this naive mind. Then the question came to her.



Who had he chosen to envy?



Out of all of the girls, she saw him with one of them. He played a part of this madness in her head. A part of her still believed in the good times. She chose to believe that everything that happened was real. Like a flower she was and he was attracted to her. He picked her and cared for her up until the time that he failed to realize that if you/he never showed a flower a little love, it will just die.



"He betrayed you," said Sophie.



Those tears that she cried made her the master of the mistakes she made. She was her own victim.



"You were just a game to him, another person to guilt trip and drag down with him." Sophie looked at her with a stern face. "One which mothers give to children who fall over in the playground through running."



"I know this is not end of him." As she spoke, she saw Sophie's eyebrows drop as her lips plucked forward.



"Just promise me you won't go back to him?" Sophie was clearly annoyed.



"I must join his games and gain control of the situation." Like a drunken tramp, she had lost everything, yet here she was in the gutter coming back for more. She couldn't deny that she didn't like Scott anymore, but she could hide her weakness.


No comments:

Post a Comment