Sunday, January 15, 2012

I am from GA and i have been on line dating a guy in Gambia for a few and he has purchased me a ticket to come

is he after green card? he asked me to move there. but i have three kids and i dont want to change things for them. he has sent me flowers and candy and has never asked for money you know the signs they say look for in a scam.

I am from GA and i have been on line dating a guy in Gambia for a few and he has purchased me a ticket to come
I would think that the green card is at least part of the reason he's after. If he's only scamming for money, he would lose more because with a green card, he can earn more than what he can scam off you. You just won't know until the two of you start living together in the US after awhile and whether or not he's after your green card, he won't obviously show that he's after that. These issues would be removed if you were to find someone locally, although you may already be 'in love' with the guy in Gambia by now. I'm guessing that you must be eager to clear your suspicions by now. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment