Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How long with no contact from a woman before you should move on?

I was involved on-line with a seemingly nice woman long distance but when I visited her in a different country it didn't work. We both got on fantastic on-line even got intimate. I had met her b4 25 years ago and this time this reunion seemed a real future. I found it hard to trust this woman, she tells me everything she does and some of it sounds like she is fooling around. Like when her son's friend comes over with flowers, wine and plays the guitar when she meets me on line later she says she is feeling the booze and had to lie down earlier? This twenty year old likes her and she is has accepted this guy as a second son, since his own Mom is really negative. Both are into reiki, he has his masters. He comments on how attractive she is and how any guy would be lucky to have her. Maybe my imagination is too active, but she gets horny I noticed the rare time she drinks. Her last live in guy was 10 years younger than her and eventually took a hike. Supposidly turned gay.

How long with no contact from a woman before you should move on?
HEY ...... WAKE UP ..... there is NO possibility for you here ..... chalk it up to experience and move on now.


No comments:

Post a Comment