Monday, February 13, 2012

I desperately need to find the karaoke to...a song called "Light a Candle".?

There are many songs, I think,

with this name. But, the first basic line/lyric of the song is:



"Light a Candle, for the old man who sits starting out a frosty window payne."



I have searched I-tunes, and my progject playlist and yahoo music and god knows what else. This music is very inspirational, slow...solo female voice with back ground orchestra in some sections. I believe the music could be somewhat religious. Anyway...anyone who discovers an answer (if it exists) is more than human. I will send flowers to your leader (providing flowers can live on your planet). Any ideas, suggestions, thoughts are welcome in finding the Karaoke to this song. Thank you

2 days ago - 1 day left to answer

I desperately need to find the karaoke to...a song called "Light a Candle".?
The song is Light a Candle by Avalon. You can find the song at LoudKaroke.com under the album Contemporary Xmas Vol. 1. Hope this helps!
Reply:You can also find this song at

http://www.prosing.com/search_results.as...

Good luck JYM


No comments:

Post a Comment