Monday, February 13, 2012

Can u help me pretty plz!?

ok im lookin for a few songs an i dont know there names or who sings them! can u help me plz

1-song 1 goes something like...."beautiful sunshine and flowers in bloom, as long as ur happy im happy too.." and a girl sings it



the second song i heard on dr. doolittle, its a guy singing it and it says something like "knock, knock knockin on the door..." (sory i know this isnt much help) and it is NOT KNOCKIN ON HEAVENS DOOR!



the third song is by a girl (she kinda sounds like aalyiah..but i can only remember one line of the song, it says something like."justins havin ur baby.." or something like that



if u have any ideas as to what these might be plz help me, its drivin me crazy!! THESE R ALL OLDER SONGS, BOUT 6-10 YEARS OLD K ...the use to play on kix 106 back in the day



and plz dont write me and say u have no clue plz, i really need sum help

Can u help me pretty plz!?
The second one is called "Knock Knock" by Smile.

I'm sorry, I don't know the other 2. Do you know anymore lyrics of the 3rd song? Are you sure they say "Justin's" having your baby? It could be J-Shin %26amp; Lotocha (from Xscape) called "One Night Stand"



PS: "Beautiful Dreamer" for the 1st one???
Reply:I actually own that soundtrack, and I love it! Here are the songs and artists... enjoy!



1. That's Why I Lie - Ray J.

2. Let's Ride (Remix) - Montell Jordan Featuring Shaunta

3. Are You That Somebody? - Aaliyah

4. Same Ol' G - Ginuwine

5. Lady Marmalade (Timbaland Remix) - All Saints

6. Da Funk - Timbaland

7. Do Little Things - Changing Faces Featuring Ivan Matias

8. Your Dress - Playa

9. Woof Woof - 69 Boyz

10. Rock Steady - Dawn Robinson

11. In Your World - Twista %26amp; The Speed Knot Mobsters

12. Lovin' You So - Jody Watley

13. Dance - Robin S. Featuring Mary Mary

14. Push 'Em Up - Eddie Kane %26amp; DeVille Featuring DJ Toomp

15. Ain't Nothin' But A Party - Sugarhill Gang


No comments:

Post a Comment