Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines day peom?

We have known each other, for a long time

I remember every conversation, line by line

Too much time has passed us by

I think the time is now I ask you to be mine

Waiting for the answer, all I can do is hope

And if you say no, I guess I’ll have to cope

Please don’t break my heart, you mean a lot

I don’t care about money; I mean, look at the things I bought

All of it expensive but I don’t care

We can go to the Millenia Mall, go clothes shopping there

I’ll do anything for you, you know that boo

I’ll be with you, no matter what we go through

So check the box, yes or no

It’s whatever you want, let me know

We’ve been there for each other through the thick and thin

No matter what, it’s you and me until the end

So i ask you this....would you be my valentine?





well i dont wannna sound like a stalker or someone wierd, do you think she will like it......and how shouldi give it to her? with flowers, after school/during school. anyideas?

Valentines day peom?
thats pretty good dude, i say give it to her with a flower after school. good luck
Reply:Umm. Leave out the part about the money. And drop the check the box thing..isn't that in a song that talks about 4th graders? Anyways whatever im a girl and I know that the last thing she would want to here about on valnetines is how much money you bought. Drop the millenia mall thing. Just put anywhere because maybe theres somewhere else she'd rather go.

Give her flowers Red Roses...a necklace...because she'll always be albe to think of you.

Other than that your poem is awesome.. Good LUCK!!

nike casual shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment