Monday, February 13, 2012

Would she like this?

We have known each other, for a long time

I remember every conversation, line by line

Too much time has passed us by

I think the time is now I ask you to be mine

Waiting for the answer, all I can do is hope

And if you say no, I guess I’ll have to cope

Please don’t break my heart, you mean a lot

I don’t care about money; I mean, look at the things I bought

All of it expensive but I don’t care

We can go to the Marketplace Mall, go clothes shopping there

I’ll do anything for you, you know that boo

I’ll be with you, no matter what we go through

So check the box, yes or no

It’s whatever you want, let me know

We’ve been there for each other through the thick and thin

No matter what, it’s you and me until the end

So i ask you this....would you be my valentine?



does that make me sound like a stalker or someone wierd, do you think she will like it......and how shouldi give it to her? with flowers, after school/during school. anyideas?

Would she like this?
I think she'll like it too. I agree to give it to her when you are ready - when it's comfortable for you. With some flowers would be nice. The only thing I may take out are the lines to do with money - not sure where you are going with that, but the rest of it is very sweet!! Good Luck!
Reply:at first it sounded like you were proposing but it was really sweet, I think it will be so cool, i wish someone would do that for me, lol.

I think she will like it.

I think you should give it to her when ever your ready, after school or w.e you want.

Flowers would be nice!



:]

company

No comments:

Post a Comment