Monday, February 13, 2012

A poem about beauty.... ?

A guy once gave me a cheesy line : Rose die because they cannot compare to your beauty. For some odd reason it stuck in my mind for a while now and I felt compelled to write a poem about it. So just thought I'd share it with everyone. :)



Roses are wilting.

Tulips are gray.

The carnations

will surely soon decay.

The daisies went limp

the beauty is no more.

Until you came into my garden

they lived before.

The lilies are lifeless.

The orchid numb.

Look what your beauty

made my flowers become.

The smell of the gardenia

once filled the room.

Now the only sweet smell

is your marvelous perfume.

The jasmine turned brown

the sunflowers went weak.

The only beauty remains

is your perfect physique.

The flowers have died

because they cannot compare.

Compare to your beauty,

you devour their air.

A poem about beauty.... ?
Really nice poem good job.
Reply:cute


No comments:

Post a Comment