Saturday, February 11, 2012

Need help with ideas for my yard?

We moved into a house a few months ago that the yard just was not taken care of at all. Well now it is spring and we want to get it back to looking good. We have clover all through out the yard as wll as some patches of pretty grass that I really want to take over the whole yard. I am not sure how to get rid of the clover with out hurting the grass patches that are in it. There are also beds that I imagine were used for flowers at one time well I want to use them again for flowers but they have this week in them I don't know there exact name but I call it sticky weeds as when you walk through it or touch with any kind of fabric it grabs hold to go along with you. I am not sure what to use to get rid of it or if pulling it will be enough. This is a huge yard and really want to bring it back to a beutiful state. Also I would love some opions as we have a line of beds that go along the house and I want to plant something there just nore sure what. I don't want to put flowers.

Need help with ideas for my yard?
Well start with getting rid of all of the weeds.



Then plant grass seeds where you have the dry patches.



Give that some time and the yard will start looking better.



Once the majority of the yard is taken care of, then you can do the flowers and so on.



I recommend doing it one step at a time. This year you may not have the yard you are picturing in you head, but eventually you will.



GIVE IT SOME TIME!



Good luck!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment