Sunday, February 5, 2012

HELP! -accessories?

okay so my homecoming is tomorrow and i'm going with a friend. he's going in a t-shirt and a sports jacket or w/e i guess...and i'm going in a white dress with black tutu fringe on the bottom and a black ribbon-bow just below my bust line. there is purple accents...[flower like patter]



WHAT DO I DO ABOUT ACCESSORIES?!?!?!

please help!

all i have is like a chain w/ a hear on it- used to be sold at Clair's

um...that's about it...i am willing to go buy some earings and a neckless and maybe a anklet but i dont want to spend a lot on acc. so chain stores like walmart and target

[i have my ears double pierced so a back of studded fake diamonds or w/e would be good.]



and what should i do about my hair??

i have medium length brown hair that's layered alot. what should i ask the stylist to do? [i'm getting my hair cut before the dance]



NO LINKS!



thanks. i appreciate it! :D

HELP! -accessories?
you could do your accessories in black, walmart has some cute black beaded accessories and they are hot right now, you will wear them again so no money will be wasted. As for your hair I'm not sure, you don't really have to have an updo, but if you opt for that, make sure your earrings dangle.

mens leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment