Friday, February 3, 2012

Brain Cancer- is there a flower?

Does anyone know if a certain flower has been designated as an official, or unofficial, flower for rememberence of someone who passed from Brain Cancer?



Another question too... is there a place around the Southern Calif, Mission Viejo area, that I should use so that some of the proceeds go to any Cancer foundation? If there is a place on-line, I would settle for that too (although picking them out in person is nice and more "personal").



Thank you if anyone can help.



*** In rememberence of my brother who passed at age 47 from a Glioblastoma Multiforme. June 11,2006. RIP Big Brother.

Brain Cancer- is there a flower?
Glioblastoma Muliforme is a *****... I'm sorry... I'm lucky to have my form... not as rapidly spreading... esophageal carcinoma... and I did it to myself... noone else to blame... wish there was. If ya ever need someone to talk to, I'm available day or night... don't sleep much... give me an email or call. I'm sorry about your brother, I lost mine at 7. sister at 35. sucks... sorry. take care, and even if ya don't write, be good to you, Rick
Reply:I am sorry for your loss, I was unable to find a specific flower but did find a ribbon, a gray ribbon is designated for brain cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment